 Space / 27893
    MOC - Tub Thumper —Allister McLaren
   Well, as promised recently, I've completed my PCS walker tub. In the finest traditions of PCS contrived acronyms I've dubbed it the Tactical Hermetic Micro Pedal Reconnaissance 1(THMPR-1), and since it's based around Yutaka Minowa's sweet tub design (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Jamie Neufeld
     (...) Now I'll admit I'm not a big fan of the tub idea, but this thing is sweet. I think my favorite part is the hands, so simple but great. And bell bottom legs, very retro. :) Excellent work Allister. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Allister McLaren
     Firstly, I must apologise for replying so late with this one. I'm not trying to bump it. I wanted to reply at the time, but LUGNET for some reason stopped my ability to post, and I've only just got it set up again. I'm also x-posting to .mecha, (...) (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

        Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Zac Soden
     (...) Hi Allister, Not a bad job you've done there. At first it reminded me of a Warhammer 40K Eldar wraithguard with its long, lanky lines, but as with Jamie, I'm not a big fan of the tub design. I think it would have looked much better as a more (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: MOC - Tub Thumper —Gil Shaw
   (...) Cool! It's an Art Deco mech! Seriously, a nice build Allister....the gangly nature of it goes well with the bulbous Tub basis. The little jump pack on the back is a cool lil' flourish as well. Nice blammo too. Great stuff. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 19-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)