 Space / 28184
Re: MOC - Tub Thumper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 12:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren wrote:
   Well, as promised recently, I’ve completed my PCS walker tub. In the finest traditions of PCS contrived acronyms I’ve dubbed it the Tactical Hermetic Micro Pedal Reconnaissance 1(THMPR-1), and since it’s based around Yutaka Minowa’s sweet tub design it is affectionatly known as the Tub Thumper.

Brickshelf Folder

Cheers,

Allister

Cool! It’s an Art Deco mech! Seriously, a nice build Allister....the gangly nature of it goes well with the bulbous Tub basis. The little jump pack on the back is a cool lil’ flourish as well. Nice blammo too.

Great stuff.

Cheers, -Gil