 Space / 27865
  Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations

I guess I should have posted this here in Space originally... for those of you who may have missed it, I've posted my Star Trek Original Series LDRAW cretions on the net... they can be found at www.blockaholic.com/tospage.htm Included are: The (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations

(...) I was with you until I noticed that you have parts stuck through other parts. Can't really build it in RL can you? Kind of defeats the purpose of rendering it in LEGO, IMO. Nice bridge, tho. -Grand Admiral (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations

Nice idea, too bad we won't see it in actual form. rick (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Star Trek Original Series Lego Creations

I think this is brilliant, even if it makes use of none existing parts and can't be build for real. Can't wait to see TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT! Live long and build (virtually), Jaco "Marlon Wuytenburg" <marlon@multiboard.com> schreef in bericht (...) (21 years ago, 6-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)