 Space / 27854
    Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Jason S. Mantor
   I kicked this idea around a while back. What I came up with was that a wider corridor had to be set back one space on the baseplate in order to accomodate a 1 brick thick adapter back the standard width. Two 8 wide corridors would just need a two (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        RE: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Mark Mueller
   Jason, A few of your .DAT files seem to be missing this file > "flngwd10.dat" Your corridor concepts are very interesting and I would like to take a deeper look at the details. Can you please post or please email me when this file is available. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        Re: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Jason S. Mantor
   Sorry 'bout that. It took me a little bit to find that file. I've been re-working stuff to comply to the new standards and a more sensible naming convention. Anyway here it is : (...) (21 years ago, 14-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

        RE: Wide Moonbase Corridors? —Mark Mueller
   Thanks Jason. I noticed the folder was updated on Brickshelf over the weekend. -Mark M. (21 years ago, 15-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)