 Space / 27847
Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 17:43:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Zac Soden wrote:

Hey Jamie!

Once again nice work in the PCS arena. I have to say that my favourite part is the landing gear and the struts to them. The rear engine area and scanner pole things on either side of the canopy are also cool but I found those side intakes to be a little over-greebled. I suppose that’s the hardest thing with PCS is to get the greebling amount just right.

Otherwise a good job!

Zac

Thanks Zac. Yea the sides I worked on the longest. Sadly they are toned down from what they were originally.

Jamie