 Space / 27838
Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:12:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Here’s my second PCS Ship. It’s a little one man recon ship. It hops from planet to planet gathering data for the larger exploration ships. It also incorperates a fad from days gone by.

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
Pic 5
Pic 6
Pic 7
Pic 8

LMKWYT.

Jamie

The pod is back and better than ever, baby! Great revival Jamie...again your engreebling pushes things over the top to a sweet little build.

A question....do those landing skids retract in flight? Couldn’t make it out..

Cheers, -Gil