 Space / 27815
Re: PCS Recon Lunar Lander
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 23:41:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   Here’s my second PCS Ship. It’s a little one man recon ship. It hops from planet to planet gathering data for the larger exploration ships. It also incorperates a fad from days gone by.

Yay! The pod lives. And full of PCS goodness to boot. Nice one Jamie - it’s good to see your stuff back on the brickshelf.

The wider than-it-is-long aesthetic is odd, but gives it a sort of cartoony feel that I like. It’s the same sort of cartoony look that Chris achieves with those stacked radar dishes. Two thumbs up.

Now, I must get in tonight and finish my PCS TUB walker that’s been sitting half finished for the last couple of weeks (I’m going for the record for the most amount of time to put the least number of bricks together)

As a side thought - How about someone (perhaps admiral Giddens) create a brickshelf folder with all the PCS creations in one place similar to what Jon did with Pods back in the day.

Cheers,

Allister