 Space / 27795
Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:41:22 GMT

Minifigs can't talk...it was a parrot throwing his voice.

Of course!  The pirates' minfig parrot.  It's so clear now  :)

Your MOC  rocks.  I want to see how fast it goes.  It has all the looks of an
angry hornet/attack ship plus it looks so speedy.

Great Stuff
Pat Bunn

Thanks much Pat!  Way fast.  You see I lifted the canopy from a spiffcraft.
Aftermarket don't cha know.

Snow Daddy