 Space / 27794
Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:39:43 GMT

Oooh.  Big points for originality.  Very different-nifty.  I really like all the
angles taken with the engines and the radar dishes and such.  I don't
particulary like the bubble cockpit.  Too bad all the sleek ones are so
difficult to deal with (I'm having fits lately trying to get one to work on a
new moc of mine).

The cockpit drove me to drink.  I was trying the one on the Jedi Starfighter, it
wouldn't work.  I put the bubble on there as a lark and found that it was pretty
cool.  It grew on me like a fungus.  Sort of.  I'm glad I did it now.  Think it
looks cool, printing included.

They talk to you too? :-)

Oh, yeah.  Can't get the buggers to clam up!

Snow Daddy