 Space / 27792
Re: The Red Rose, Fighter/interceptor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2003 05:35:58 GMT

   Hey Mark, it’s great to see new MOCs from you! ;-)

Thanks. I’m alive, really. This is proof.

   I really like how original the “Red Rose’s” design is. The engines in particular are very creative and perfectly angled. The front thruster pod is great too, and show’s that you’re thinking about this fighter’s performance in outer-space. Weapons and landing gear are well done also. Overall, this craft looks like something straight out of an anime show/movie.

Thanks. I’ve got to give credit though. I’ve been watching and learning a lot. Plus, I’m learning how to listen to the brick. (No don’t put me next to HIM! I go here!) ;)

   I have a criticism concerning the front, though. The red slopes looks like fangs, but I dunno maybe this was intentional on your part. Or maybe it’s just all in my head. :-D

Fangs or thorns?

In your head. Every last bit of it. Like some of the greatest poets of our age, did they mean it, or were they just mad.

Snow Daddy