 Space / 27693
Re: It's not easy building in green...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:23:40 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno wrote:
   Hi all,

--snip--

   More pictures (when moderated) http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=55413

PLMKWYT! (and thanks Cary for the parts!)

Joe Meno .space paparazzi!

Oh, wow! This is great! This is one of the best all-(or mostly)-green MOCs I’ve ever seen! Of course, I may be missing someother outstanding creation...

But anyway, this is really cool. I like the name and the acronym it shortens into! My fav part of the model is the seperate sled. The cockpit looks cool all by itself, but when you attach the sled, it looks like the Death Hotrod Spaceship. So awesome!

Keep building cool stuff so I can learn new techniques! Andrew