 Space / 27692
Re: SPLASH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 16:36:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Paul Baulch wrote:

   Mmmm... shapes-juxtaposed... seksi....

I was trying to think of a good way to describe a particularly appealing design philosophy that this ship uses. I hurriedly coined a term shapes-juxtaposed, as in the craft’s form is composed of separate shapes that are connected physically but they’re kept slightly apart to retain some individuality yet still suggest an overall form... hard to not sound like an art critic though ;-)

Heh. Thanks Paul. Maybe you could use some art critic words like “negative space.” ;)

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks