 Space / 27683
  Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat

Sweet! This thing is awesome. I love it when the ship is fit onto the weapons rather than the weapons being fit onto the ship. =^D This is so cool. As everyone has come to expect from you, the weapons are definitely the highlight. All the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: "Paveway" Missile Boat

(...) Heh, thanks Geordan! (...) Yeah, I really wish I had those dk. grey canopies to use for my spacecraft. I'll try to acquire some for future project. (...) Thanks again. Yep, I imagine these little 'boats' performing surgical strikes against (...) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)