 Space / 27676
27675  |  27677
Subject:
Microfig Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 08:37:27 GMT

While we're shakin things up, lets nail this one down too.
This could rock, and should be easy to work out.

I call upon Scott Quirk and other microfig Moonbase gurus to help form a new
standard for this.
We won't have anything ready for NWBC (but maybe) but should definitely be
good to go for PDX.

Also, Anne (you there?)  You cool with all this new stuff?  If it's too much
let me know.

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net