 Space / 27674
Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 07:24:12 GMT

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:HKI2MC.21wA@lugnet.com...
I was inspired By Jon's Yoshima to build a smaller, fighter size¬
Matrix style Hovership that patrols mostly around Zion. I called¬it the • "Zoar"
which is Hebrew for small.¬

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=55382<http://www.brickshelf
.com/gallery/faraday81/Zoar/thumb.gif>>¬

LMKWYT¬

I am speechless, but also basically on a date right now so can't reply in
full.  I think you might be my MOC brother.  You read my mind.

Gonna give a better reply in a bit.

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net