 Space / 27668
Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Sep 2003 04:07:48 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jamie Neufeld wrote:
   I was inspired By Jon’s Yoshima to build a smaller, fighter size
Matrix style Hovership that patrols mostly around Zion. I called
it the “Zoar” which is Hebrew for small.

LMKWYT

Great shaping, great balance of detailing, great interiors. Really well done! One set of landing gear short of a perfect score ;-)

Cheers,