 Space / 27651
  New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

I was inspired By Jon's Yoshima to build a smaller, fighter size Matrix style Hovership that patrols mostly around Zion. I called it the "Zoar" which is Hebrew for small. (URL) LMKWYT Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Wow! It's Jamie! From what I can see, it looks pretty cool. But your folder hasn't been moderated yet, so I can't really offer any valuable comments (if I ever can. ;) ) Good to hear from you again! -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Great shaping, great balance of detailing, great interiors. Really well done! One set of landing gear short of a perfect score ;-) Cheers, (URL) Sci-Fi LEGO> (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Excellent miniaturisation of the hovership concept. It's got all the style and 'grace' of the original in a litle tiny package. I'll even forgive the trans-orange ;) Cheers Allister (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) You know, with this subject coming up so much recently, I'm half inclined to make a ship that little more than landing gear as a wind-up. Allister (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

"Jamie Neufeld" <faraday81@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:HKI2MC.21wA@lugnet.com... (...) "Zoar" (...) (URL)¬ (...) I am speechless, but also basically on a date right now so can't reply in full. I think you might be my MOC brother. You read my (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Thanks Paul. If you look at some of my past Moc's you'll notice that landing gear is not one of my strong points. It's something I need to work on. With this I wasn't sure if hoverships had landing gear or not. In the second Matrix movie when (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Thanks Allister. The trans orange was put in to match up with Jon's ship. That's about it. I'm not even sure what those things do :). Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Dating? Your suppose to be building! Where are your priorities?! Well thanks for taking time during your date to reply Jon :). Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Beautiful. This fits perfectly alongside the Yoshima. Great look overall to it, but I really dig the gunner's compartment. And everything else. Really sweet 4x4 radar dishes to use, too. Well done sir. (URL) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Now that I've seen the pics... man! That is way cool. You've crammed so much detail, and even a crew of 2 into it. I love the rear gunner dude's controls. I also like how you used the 3 "boat tiles" at the rear for the hover pods. -Grand (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Thanks G.A. The rear gunner did get pretty cramped in there. I wouldn't want to be that guy on a patrol mission. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote: (URL) (...) Thanks Chris. Originally I used just plain 4x4 dishes, but opted for the AT-TE ones that had some detail on them. I think it gave the ship a more used/rugged look. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 2-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) It's funny you mention that, because I was going to write a longer answer that said if it didn't use landing gear, then I would liked to have seen how it docked at Zion. I guess I just expected it to have gear because the Nebuchadnezzar did - (...) (21 years ago, 3-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) This is so much fun. You think you're thrilled with the detailed main cockpit, and then BAM!...you get an awesome gunnerwell! The greebs man....you're an artist with the stuff. Tanfastic. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

I especially like the use of the phone handsets for greeblies. Cool! James Wilson Dallas, TX (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Everyone bow down before His Übergeekness. He's browsing Lugnet while on a date. I have a new hero! James (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Man I think you've been watching too much Emeril Live "BAM". Thanks Gil. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New Moc: The Zoar Hover Patrolship

(...) Thanks James. Those little pieces have helped me out a few times. Jamie (URL) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)