 Space / 27638
  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

(...) I especially thought about the structural weakness when I was building the Kalashnikov. The bridge is under one big paradisa canopy, and I thought, you know, one missile and the whole ship is rendered useless (also cause 50% of the crew sat in (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: "Elefant" Hover Tank

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote: -snip- Hey Leonard, Sorry for not replying to the main message, but I found this one very interesting. First I'll talk about your MOCs. I really like the two hover tanks! Heh. They're very compact, sleek, and (...) (21 years ago, 31-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)