 Space / 27628
  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

Awesome! Geez I've been out of it forever, I've been gone a bunch, and we've had relatives over all summer it seems. I haven't had much time for building either, not that I've had much desire for lugnet or lego or anything though. =^/ Anyways, This (...) (21 years ago, 30-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: "Avenger" Next-Generation Gunship

(...) Thanks Geordan! (...) Yeah, I was really hoping to hear more from you over the summer. :-( (...) Thanks, glad you like the guns. (...) Yeah, they do break up the "flow" but it was done to reduce the overall length. (...) :-) (...) Thanks for (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)