 Space / 27459
  Olympus MOC

Kane StarCrafters is very pleased to publicly debut the first starcraft of our 2004 line, a year which promises to be our best yet. The Olympus (URL) Olympus is our first personal starcraft designed for extended distance travels and is powered by an (...) (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc) !

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) It looks like it could use a little something on either side of the canopy... just looks a bit flat there. I dig the engine. -Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks (URL) "Adopt a fleebnork. They're DYING!" -Sally Struthers (21 years ago, 25-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Olympus MOC

Nice work Travis, although the judge from France gives it a 3.9, its clearly worthy of a medal. Although this kind of ship is not usually my thing, I appreciate it for its execution and style. It reminds me a the 1950's version of the future. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) Nifty. I thought along the same lines as Keith - looks like it belongs at Future World in Epcot Center or something. Flying car of the 80's and such. :-) I really like the engine, but like Mark, the cockpit area looks kind of sparse. Great (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) Nice to see a bit of colour after the recent glut of grey ;) I like this Travis. It's nice and sleek. Personally I dont think it needs any extra detailing - that'd just break up the smooth lines that make this craft what it is. The only change (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) any (...) craft (...) cylinders (...) it, (...) it. (...) thanks, I only have those cylinders in dark grey... I'll try it out in a bit and see what it looks like. The engine peice can be found in the air blazer kit, and in some jack stone (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

"Keith Goldman" <legomankeith@aol.com> wrote in message news:HK7ABq.unq@lugnet.com... (...) clearly (...) version (...) cars like (...) with a (...) done. (...) thanks keith, I always am looking for that retro style the future as presented from the (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) That rear engine looks super cool! I kind of agree with Mr. Sandlin about the canopy, though - it'd look perfect if you could just continue the smooth lines along past the base of the canopy instead of jutting in the way it does. But that's a (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) Beautiful! Such an elegant craft made by such a dirty hippy. Haha, just kidding. What piece is the engine made from? I'm not sure I recognize it. Also, are those brasso'd castle red tudor pieces? and if they are: HOW DARE YOU defame a castle (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) Definately retro, but I definately like it. Tucking in that LoM mech fan thingie and having it peek out gives it great depth. Nice colour scheme as well. Good stuff. Cheers, -Gil (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Olympus MOC

(...) you are soooo much more of a hippie than me.. I'm the anti hippie. (...) DARE YOU (...) must (...) both those slopes and the engine part come from the air blazer kit. So obviously there was no brasso on thse wedges, but now i'm curious as to (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)