 Space / 27376
    Re: New Moc: The Firebird —Chris Maddison
   (...) Dude, absolutely beautiful. So clean and greebled in all the right places. Like Jon, love the grille tiles inside the quarter panels. And the interior is really sweet - this ship almost looks like it was built from the inside out, if you know (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New Moc: The Firebird —John Henry Kruer
   (...) Yeah, right. :) I slaved over the exterior for days and then just kinda slapped in the interior just before I photographed it. But I did think about the little arm reccess for the bed beforehand... (...) Thanks- some of the earlier images I (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)