 Space / 27348
    Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —James Wilson
   (...) That's why my original idea was to have the pics hosted on Brickshelf, and the links page hosted here. (...) Perhaps "permanently available" is too much, then. But I think that "available as long as Brickshelf (or LUGNet) exists" is probably (...) (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —Mike Petrucelli
     (...) You don't keep backup copies?! I must be misinterpreting you here because I find it baffling that someone would not keep backup copies of their MOC pics. -Mike Petrucelli (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

         Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —James Wilson
     (...) I keep copies of everything. But, working in IT for over 15 years now, I find that I'm in the miniscule minority. "You mean you meant it when you said I should back up my stuff?" If only I had a nickel for every time I heard that... James (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: .Space MOC/idea repository concept for discussion —David Laswell
   (...) That still doesn't get around the fact that the artist might someday decide to remove all of his/her images from the Internet. It does, however, mean that they won't be able to do it without at least one interested person being notified so (...) (21 years ago, 23-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)