 Space / 27328
  New MOC: Moonbase Armory

Hi Folks- Submitted: My first go at a moonbase module. It is small arms armory to support infantry in a forward deployed base. Comments, critiques and smart remarks are welcomed Live it up, -sb (URL) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space) !

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) well. I also liked the building notes at the end, it's a nice view into your design process. Thanks, George (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) This module is proof that even a square shape can look cool with the right details. It's very functional, but not dull. I dig the antenna on the roof. Good use of details. I think the blast door for the ammo room is good too, even if it (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) no better than a parakeet): - The use of train doors inside the module - those cargo doors really look like they belong in a heavy-duty environment, like your bulkhead door. - The skeleton minifig propped up as a shooting dummy outside. - The (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) I'm impressed. This is an amazing module. Never has a grey box looked so good. :-) I think what draws me to this'n more than anything is the amount of thought and planning (and replanning) that it obviously took. And it's dead on perfect. (...) (21 years ago, 21-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

Your Moc is absolutely fantabulous. Military sci-fi is my favorite flavor. Lookin forward to more. Fradel (21 years ago, 22-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: New MOC: Moonbase Armory

(...) Thanks Nick (and everyone else, too) for the feedback. As mentioned in "design notes," I wasn't a big fan of the roof on this, so putting my greeblie issues aside, I tried again. The revised roof pics are now up. (URL) pin-ups were just photos (...) (21 years ago, 26-Aug-03, to lugnet.space)