 Space / 27104
  Re: Memphis Class Medium Multipurpose Carrier

Hmmm. I'm generally a fan of functional/ugly designs, but this one doesn't do it for me. There's just not a lot to hold my attention. I'd recommend: (A) Building a little larger. At this size, it's impossible to add more than rudimentary greebs. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Memphis Class Medium Multipurpose Carrier

(...) Thanks for the comments and suggestions. I'll try rearranging the bridge and fixing the fighter bays sometime. Thanks for the help. -Dan (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)