 Space / 27029
  Orion-Class cruiser "Mintaka" v1

Hi all, Just wanted to share my latest creation, an Orion-Class Cruiser dubbed the "Mintaka." (URL) Terran ship, it uses space-warping propulsion technology, but has an extremely compact and efficient engine design. The rear half of the nacelles and (...) (21 years ago, 11-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Orion-Class cruiser "Mintaka" v1

(...) -snip- Stefan, This is a good start for a large fighter/bomber craft. I really like your creative use of canopies, and how they add to the curvature of the craft as a whole. the best thing i could recommend would be to work the rest of the (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Orion-Class cruiser "Mintaka" v1

(...) Thanks for the compliment! I hadn't really thought about any specific role for the ship, though fighter/bomber seems quite fitting indeed. Any suggestions on what kind of arsenal might make it a better bomber? I've never quite figured out how (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)