 Space / 26900
  Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner

(...) Zac, Very cool, I really like the way the cockpit is laid out. Any pics of it with the cargo pods attached? Thanks, George (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Peregrine class Cargo Freightliner

(...) Hi there George! I'm glad you like it. It took ages getting the cockpit layout right - I was initially intending it to be more of a real 2 storey cabin but size requirements left me with that small amount of space but I'm hvery happy with the (...) (21 years ago, 5-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)