 Space / 26840
  Re: Yoshima

(...) Judging from the responses, I guess I'm probably the only person who thinks there should be at least one more repulsor pad. Looking at the Nebbie, I see lots of downward oriented repulsors, which suggests to me that they actually hold the ship (...) (21 years ago, 3-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Yoshima

(...) -snip- Honestly I just build what looks good, and this configuration seemed to be the most pleasing to the eye. Considering that it's all fanboy speculation how a hoverpod works, I'm not too worried about it. (...) I think they're for (...) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)