 Space / 26783
  The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

Greetings .spacers, Here ya go! (URL) Folder> (URL) MOCpages> PLMKWYT! P.S. Adrimal Giddens, I apologize for being rude to you when I responded to your recent post. It is a very good capital ship and I hope you make more great ones like that. (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) I rrreeeeeaaallly HATE to do this but..... dump Flame me all you want but don't forget to LMKWYT! OH and BTW, since I shut down my Mocpages website (it's not actually shut down, just nothing in there anymore) look at the folder. (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) *sigh*... Dean...to be honest with you..your Ghost II isn't that great..which is most likly why no one replyed to your post. Some tips for ship building: Use SNOT Use Greebles Try to cut down on the boxyness Try to keep it two or three colors (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) Quit it. This is obnoxious behavior. Do you realize the noise and useless posts you've put in this group. Heck you even posted and then posted to yourself in the thread about the Vanguard. STOP IT. Want feedback about your MOC? Honest? One of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) Ladies and gentlemen, we have found the perfect newbie critique post. Dean, we want you around. Seriously. But listen to what Chris has said, it's extremely sound advice. I have no idea how old you are. It doesn't matter. Whatever the age, (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: The Ghost II has been Launched!....well, almost

(...) Now you did :) (21 years ago, 4-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.fun)