 Space / 26744
  Re: Minifig Scales

(...) You're not being imaginative enough. Do such phenomena have to work in an overly simplistic way? (...) And forces the viewer to use their imagination... perish the thought! I prefer the explanation, "it's sci-fi and we don't have the time or (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Minifig Scales

(...) It's not a question of lack of imagination. Quite the opposite, in fact. I'm imagining the ramifications of the "reality" established by the plot (which is what the writer of the story should presumably have done!) (...) Don't get me wrong--I (...) (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)