 Space / 26676
  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

(...) Masterful detailing as always. I keep looking at some of your parts usage and whacking my head, going "D'oh!". Just excellent. I love the engines and vanes. I'm disappointed, though, that the overall form of the ship is an almost generic (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: Mephistopheles

(...) Thanks. (...) On the next one, I promise. I really didn't have the parts to make a smooth, aerodynamic vessel, and as soon as I can score a couple hundred plates, I'll give you curves to be envious of. Take care, Soren (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)