 Space / 26654
Re: Some Aliens and various creepy crawlies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:38:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Hey gang,

Fiddling with some new sets (4096 & 4097) yielded some restricted-part critters. Could be almost botish, but I opted to call em aliens:

I like em all.
1. seems like some sort of cow-like thing.
2. I have nothing to say about, but I like it.
3. could possibly be very annoying and hop around a lot, but I also think he might read a lot of old books.
4. is excellent. Making a ton of them and putting them in a scene with a dense jungle and a crashed ship would be nice.
5. actually looks more like a robot to me.
6. maybe my favorite. Not sure. I think he’s a jerk but he might be really sensitive once you get to know him.

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard