 Space / 26589
26588  |  26590
Subject:
Some Aliens and various creepy crawlies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:48:18 GMT

Hey gang,

Fiddling with some new sets (4096 & 4097) yielded some restricted-part critters. Could be almost botish, but I opted to call em aliens:

Individual shots:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/01.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/02.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/03.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/04.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/05.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Xcalabur/Aliens/06.jpg

-Chris (who can’t wait to move next weekend so he can actually have his whole collection again)