 Space / 26591
Re: Some Aliens and various creepy crawlies
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:53:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Chris Maddison wrote:
   Hey gang,

Fiddling with some new sets (4096 & 4097) yielded some restricted-part critters. Could be almost botish, but I opted to call em aliens:

Aaaaaa!! Awesome! Oh man. Damn, I’m right out the door too (over to mark’s). I’ll have more intelligenter stuff to say when I’m calm.

They Rule!

    j o n
zemi.net
the-shipyard