 Space / 26582
26581  |  26583
Subject:
How the heck do you use SNOT???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:36:26 GMT

Hey all,

I’ve checked Et in Arcadia Lego’s SNOT but I have no idea how to use it. You see, I’ve started construction of Ghost II and I would like a little help with the pieces behind the plates. And since the floor has got studs I am totally confuzzled. Could any of you help? (oh and BTW, tell me if I’m unclear)

Thanks guys.

Cheers,

Commander Hennen, Dead 7 Mercenary Unit,

Eastern block