 Space / 26509
    Re: Light attack carrier —Andrew Saada
   (...) That's awesome. I'd love to have one of those sets at a discount. The triple-wedge formation is spiffy; as others have said, more pics please. --snip-- (...) Paul, I've been a bit behind in my giving of feedback. But somehow I completely (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: Light attack carrier —Paul Baulch
   (...) I'll be posting some pics of all my variants of that vehicle type (my own mini-fad) in a couple of weeks. (...) Actually, it's only sheer luck that made me scan back and see these late replies. I had missed them completely at the time! (...) (21 years ago, 30-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)