 Space / 26504
    Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics —Felix Greco
   (...) -snip- You're not out of whack, Andrew. You're keeping it spacey. I think its too late to make new building guidelines as many of the modules are built. But, this is the type of idea we would want to discuss during the roundtable. So keep (...) (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)

        Re: Brickfest Moonbase Fluidics —Andrew Saada
   (...) Thanks, Felix, that's good to know. You're right and will do. The roundtable should be great! -Andrew (21 years ago, 24-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.events.brickfest, FTX)