 Space / 26377
    Re: WIP Images of a Convoy —Tom Bozzo
   (...) Dan, Overall, I think compositions like this are a good way to add interest to your renders. A few suggestions: This may already be on your to-do list, but you could probably use some more, and perhaps more varied, spacing between your ships (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: WIP Images of a Convoy —Dan Mattia
   -snip- (...) I know. Because this was a WIP picture, the scene was not finished. After making the render, I checked the image a few times to see what needed to be done. In my third WIP (non-rendered), the ships are safely spaced and the spacing (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)