 Space / 26373
    Re: The U. S. S. Roderik has been launched! —Trevor Pruden
   (...) I tend to agree...I've really grown to like larger engine areas...and after seeing Dan Jassim's Dragonstar I am pretty much convinced that it can be done properly. For smaller ships, I think Dan's star shuttle is another good example of cases (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)

        Re: The U. S. S. Roderik has been launched! —Michael Bosch
   (...) (buzzcut) (...) One could keep the wimpy-looking landing gear and instead devise a Higgs Boson Field Negator, which would cut the percieved mass of the ship tremendously. As a bonus, it could also allow you to travel at or near c with (...) (21 years ago, 22-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build, FTX)