 Space / 26312
  Re: Moonbase Delivery Craft

(...) surprisingly, it works quite well. I like it. Except for the dark grey bits in the front. Substituting some orange and maybe lime green would make it work. Very interesting. -Chris (21 years ago, 21-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Moonbase Delivery Craft

(...) Thanks Chris! I'm going to redo the front section probably tomorrow, got some pieces from that big blue/orange robot set that I think will work well. The "spacester" has been reworked as a fighter - I beefed up the sensor array, and added a (...) (21 years ago, 23-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)