 Space / 26312
Re: Moonbase Delivery Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 01:41:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jeffrey Benson wrote:
Hey folks,

Here are two small, non-interstellar space craft.  Truth be told, I was thinking
about doing a Pizza Moonbase and I started building delivery vehicles for the
employees.

Tri-Engine Ricer:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Snay/SmallSpaceCraft/One/1lego2.jpg

Wow, taste the rainbow.  There's a lot of colors going on here, but
surprisingly, it works quite well.  I like it.  Except for the dark grey bits in
the front.  Substituting some orange and maybe lime green would make it work.

Very interesting.
-Chris