 Space / 26451
Re: Moonbase Delivery Craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 23 Jul 2003 14:09:29 GMT

Wow, taste the rainbow.  There's a lot of colors going on here, but
surprisingly, it works quite well.  I like it.  Except for the dark grey bits in
the front.  Substituting some orange and maybe lime green would make it work.

Very interesting.
-Chris

Thanks Chris!

I'm going to redo the front section probably tomorrow, got some pieces from that
big blue/orange robot set that I think will work well.

The "spacester" has been reworked as a fighter - I beefed up the sensor array,
and added a torpedo launcher and a grenade launcher (for straffing runs).  I
also increased the depth of the lower hull, so it's sort of got a "fin" ... I
should take more pics.  :)

-Jeff Benson
jbenso1@towson.edu