 Space / 26275
  Re: Classic Space LL930

(...) *wipes tear* classic space :) Very nice. (...) Ok, here's what I would do for improvements: - Make the nose a little longer. It looks flat like the smallest two, but it doesn't look proportional. - I would make the wings a weeee bit longer (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Classic Space LL930

(...) Thanks Anne :) I really like your stuff, btw! (...) I think you're right - if I were to try and follow on from LL928, the nose should be longer. But I actually experimented with that a lot before I started building, and I like the (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jul-03, to lugnet.space)