 Space / 26185
    Re: New MOC: The Omega —Paul Baulch
   (...) This is cool, but I think that I prefer the Omicron... on the Omega, I don't really like the way the city is plonked on top, which to me doesn't fit with the smoother angles of the main ship. I think it would look better the other way around, (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

        Re: New MOC: The Omega —Didier Deses
   (...) Hi, I agree with you, it Omicron is smoother, and if the city is plonked on top it's because I didn't want to teat the Omicron apart yet, this was mainly a first attempt to use the same shape (with as little modification as possible) on two (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)