 Space / 26185
Re: New MOC: The Omega
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2003 02:58:47 GMT

In lugnet.space, Didier Deses wrote:
   Hi .space,

As I said in an earlier post... here is the Omega ... http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=49946

This is cool, but I think that I prefer the Omicron... on the Omega, I don’t really like the way the city is plonked on top, which to me doesn’t fit with the smoother angles of the main ship. I think it would look better the other way around, with the longest end along the ship instead of at right angles. Perhaps make it even more tapered, too, then it would fit even better on the ship.

I really like your city detailing, though. That trans-blue dish on the white disc looks excellent as a habitation dome. The small cap-ship is good too.

Cheers,