 Space / 26172
  Show me your Aliens

Hello Space, How are you doing today? I'm good, thanks for asking. I was wondering if you knew of any supercool Alien LEGO creations. Creations that look so freaky and out-of-this-world, they could only be described as 'Alien.' Thanks. -Jr.Marshal (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

(...) The best alien design I saw online is that of (URL) The Vox> and I think it's Gil Shaw's. Love, Sylvi (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

(...) Hey there Jr. Marshal Hoffman. Here be a supercool alien creation, (URL) Wonderful MOC. Dr. Terrible (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

(...) How 'bout Adrian Drake's Arcalaxis: (URL) or Allister McLaren's Spy Prawn: (URL) or just about anything in Grey Fang's Brickshelf folder: (URL) Or, you could try typing "alien" into that little Search box at the top of the page and see what (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

Here's one for you: (URL) Sometimes it gave me the creeps while I finished it up. Aaron Sneary by invitation of Admiral Giddens, officially a member of: (URL) (21 years ago, 14-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

(...) Is self-promotion disallowed? If not, might I suggest (URL) this?> Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Show me your Aliens

(...) (URL) Going strictly by the letter, that's Noaoke Bohrok, my vision of what would happen if a Bohrok were infected by one of H.R. Giger's "Aliens". While the photos don't reflect it, I have swapped the four dark-grey limbs with black ones, and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jul-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)