 Space / 26174
Re: Show me your Aliens
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 14 Jul 2003 20:24:05 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Hello Space,
How are you doing today? I’m good, thanks for asking.

I was wondering if you knew of any supercool Alien LEGO creations. Creations that look so freaky and out-of-this-world, they could only be described as ‘Alien.’

Thanks.

-Jr.Marshal Hoffman

ps. How are the kids? Tell them I said hi.

How ‘bout Adrian Drake’s Arcalaxis: http://www.brickfrenzy.com/space_arcalaxis.html

or Allister McLaren’s Spy Prawn:

or just about anything in Grey Fang’s Brickshelf folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/greyfang

Or, you could try typing “alien” into that little Search box at the top of the page and see what you come up with yourself!

James Wilson
Dallas, TX
Lugnet Member #1783