 Space / 26138
Re: The Ace of Diamonds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:14:26 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nathan Wells wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Sylvia Tresto wrote:

Snipped

Sylvi, I hate to be blunt, but this ship just doesn’t ‘do it’ for me. The shape is original and unique, but it is just a bit boxy IMHO. My suggestion would be to use some SNOT and rounded slopes to smooth out the exterior.

True, that needed more work and more bricks!

Also, the colors seem to be a bit random and chaotic. Sticking to one or two base colors, with a single highlight color would be a major improvement to this ship. Of course, this all depends on your size of your collection too.

I have been pondering on a color scheme for a slightly smaller version, so I’ll keep all this in mind.

   I hope I don’t discourage you, this ship has great potential!

Hey don’t worry. I want honest opinions and think it’s great you say it has potential, means I’m on the right track.

Love, Sylvi