 Space / 26132
Re: The Ace of Diamonds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 05:43:47 GMT

At 02:32 PM 12/07/2003 +0000, you wrote:
Hello all!

I just finished uploading some new stuff:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=49443 The ancient Confederate
carrier {Ace of Diamonds}>

And a <http://www.geocities.com/sylviatresto/ story featuring this ship> on my
website.

I would love to hear from you guys what you thought of it!

As we all would love to tell you too :-)

I really admire the design of this model, it looks so, oh I don't know, cool.
The top bridge section reminds me a little of the bridge in Galaxy Quest,
can it detach in an emergency?

Colours are a little off putting but they don't take away anything from the
MOC IMHO

All in all, I really like this MOC, nice work.

Trav (-|-)