 Space / 26134
Re: The Ace of Diamonds
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 13 Jul 2003 15:48:37 GMT

Sylvia, great job. I’m always impressed with capital-scale ships, and yours is no exception. I love the curved sides on the runway, and the greeblies, while not as extensive as some, are placed well and contribute nicely to the overall look of the ship.

However, having seen the Confederate fighter, I would’ve liked to have seen a more consistent design aesthetic between the two craft. Not necessarily the vertical roundness of the fighter, but definitely more roundness overall. Perhaps putting in some additional thought as to reverse engineering, since the carrier is supposed to be an older model. Sort of how in Attack of the Clones, the large capital ships look like precursors to the Star Destroyers. (Except that Star Destroyers REALLY look more like precursors to the AOTC ships, because Lucas has lost his mind.) ; Keep up the excellent building!
  1. The Matt