 Space / 26095
Re: New MOC: The Omicron
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2003 10:22:53 GMT

Ooooh! I love that shape. That is an extra cool shape, how it goes in at the
front and back to keep a centred bow and stern. That's giving me all sorts of
ideas... how did you decide on the shape? Yum. I'm looking forward to the
OMEGA now. Great work!

where did i get the idea for this shape ... let me think ...

a after making

i liked that shape alot, so i wanted to make some more "bent wings" ...
at first i wanted to make some "breen"-like ship (star trek) ...
by a coincidence the first belug meeting was organized and i wanted to show
something ... but the "breen"-ship is could never be solid enough to transport
it ... hence i changed the design to the omega-shape (you'll see it soon)
Finally following some advise of my gf i was told to keep the shape accessible
hence after modification the omicron was borned ...

didier